Saturday, May 4, 2013

Work day

Every Saturday, my family does all the outside chores. Today was tilling the garden, and tomorrow is planting the huge amount of plants that we buy every year. I hate spring for this very reason. I mean, I know it's way nicer weather and all, but seriously? Who wants to spend their days out in a garden? I'm sorry, but I just don't like having to go through the hassle of having a garden. Small ones, like raised beds are just fine for me, but anything bigger than that and I could easily spend my time elsewhere. 

Anyways, have you noticed the new font? I love it! It's much better than the old one, and I like it much better. I promise that I am going to try to post more, but my blogs aren't my main priority right now. 1-3 posts a week are the max that I can do, as I am very busy with life. But aren't we all? 

I think I will do some dressage today, because it's a little chilly outside. Maybe a hack around the pasture afterwards? I love to hack! I'm not a serious trail rider, I'm an eventer. Buta nice hack every once in a while, I've found, is wonderful for the horse, and also for you. I love it! 

Time to eat lunch and get ready to go riding, then spend the night at my grandma's house. :) 

Peace out! 

-Meghan 

No comments:

Post a Comment