Thursday, May 16, 2013

Roleplaying

Hi everybody. I've been rpging a lot lately, and loving it! I've been roleplaying since I was 11, and it is just my escape from the world (besides horses of course!). I discovered it on howrse.com, and I have just stuck to it like glue. I try to work on longer posts all the time, but sometimes my lazy side takes over and I'm not a Charles Dickens. (you've probably discovered that by now...) I can't wait for this summer, I plan on getting very very fit. I am doing cardio for the rest of this spring, with some weight lifting once a week, then this summer I am doing weight lifting with a dash of cardio, so that I stay toned. :) Hopefully by this fall, I will be a decent rider, and be able to pass my first pony club rating with flying colors. I don't want to barely make it, I want to over shoot it, out of the ball park. Anyways, there you have it! Peace out!

-Meghan 

No comments:

Post a Comment