Thursday, May 30, 2013

Simple joy

When I'm not riding, I am either practicing piano, on the computer, or running-my other sport. I love it. I don't know why, but I just love getting exercise! Call me crazy but when I feel the burn in my legs after running 4 miles straight, or from doing sit ups or lifting weights,  I feel pleasure in that. It is just so... I don't know how to explain it. I guess I'm just high energy! :P I did a short 1 mile run this morning just to kick start my day. I've been doing 4 miles, but I think that Saturday I will level up to 5 miles. Sunday is my rest day, and since I have bad knees, I never ever skip that one day of rest! Then the other 6 days it's back to working out. :) I am happy with my little 'plan' that I have going. By the end of this summer, I want to have a six pack. I know they take time, but I worked out all last year, and I really worked out this winter and spring doing weight lifting. Now I'm back into cardio, but I still do weight lifting every day. Not to mention I do at least 50 situps every day, so I might be able to make this work. Even if I don't have the six pack I want, then at least I'll look good! ;) And it should make me a better rider. I'm determined people! Now time to go yard saling, my other guilty pleasure. 

-Meghan 

No comments:

Post a Comment