Sunday, November 4, 2012

To... Much... Candy!

The thing is, I ate way to much Halloween candy. Yes. I did that. Kit-Kat's mainly. I have come to the point where Halloween is bad for me. I can't even pack for vacation because I am so sick! And I am leaving Monday morning, so this is really bad. Ugh! Stupid Halloween... But I had SO much fun. ( It was worth it. ) I am officially addicted to water as well. Candy and water. One really bad for you, the other the average american doesn't get enough of it. Anyways, I got my third pair of cowgirl boots today! But THESE are my first pair for a few years. Now they will be used for riding, and around the barn. I am also cutting back on computer time. Maybe turning 13 was one of the best things that happened to me! ( Yeah right. ) Anyone watch the CMA awards? I didn't. So to youtube I went, and watched most of the performances. Brad Paisley is THE BEST country singer! ( In my opinion ) I also have thing thing with small houses... Not like tumbleweed small, no no no! Like the one at the to of this post. I know this is a late post, but it was a draft and I wanted to get rid of it.

Bye bye!

-Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment