Saturday, November 24, 2012

Howrse time!

Well, if there is anything to talk about for today, it would be my Howrse account. I am an elite Roleplayer. Meaning... Well, you'll just have to see for yourself. Check out my forum! I'm meghan10. I do prpg's, rpg's, custom rpg's, manage rpg's. host rpg's, everything rpg, I do it. No matter who it is, what hour it is, or where I am. I will do it. ( Unless I am on an ipad... Then I am kind of screwed in the picture department. ) My book is coming along nicely. Not as much progress as I would like, but hey, everyone's busy around the holidays. A week before Christmas, I am going to drop everything and enter the world of Christmas. ( Sound stupid enough? Well listen to this. ) When I enter the world of Christmas, I would be Santa's elf of the month. I go crazy. Putting red velvet ribbons on every thing that I touch, singing Christmas carols, and being a perfect angel. I honestly don't know why this happens to me... I really can't control it. My family wakes up to Eggs, Bacon, Pancakes, etc. I have snowball fights with my siblings, all that jazz. Everything Christmas or winter, I am doing it within this week that every sentence I say has the word Christmas in it. I will keep you all updated as my poor family and friends have to deal with me through the most horrific week of every year I live. And they know it to. They know EXACTLY when ' it ' happens. They will prepare for it like the world is coming to an end. ( Which it actually might within that week... Literally. But I don't believe all that crap. )

Peace out! Gotta go to bed.

-Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment