Sunday, November 18, 2012

Expensive horse blues...

All right I have the bug. Not the horse bug. No, no. I got that years ago, and still have it. Now, I have the "OMG that horse is FREAKING awes-NOOO! LOOK AT THE PRICE!" * Jaw drops to floor ans gasps* "$5000?! You have GOT to be kidding me! Ugh!" So anyways, I found this pure Arabian mare for 5k, and I am in love with her. I want to go look at her, but I know that I will fall in love with her even more if I do. She was shown at the California Arabian show, and won first place in two areas. She is a pure chestnut, very well groomed, with an enormous white blaze and 3 white socks with the remaining leg having a white patch on the knee. She is stunning, and very gentle. 15h, 11 years old, perfect! I will let y'all know how it goes!

-Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment