Friday, February 8, 2013

She's my kind of rain

All right, so I have to admit. I am a huge Tim McGraw fan. I really hope to do a solo of his song, "My kind of rain" on piano. I think it is a beautiful song, and many people (both men, and women) can relate to it. I know I can, for sure! :) Two of our (Hoosier doodles) females are going to have puppies within the week, so be prepared for a cuteness attack! They are Labradoodles, and Goldendoodles. And let me tell you, they are adorable when they are born! They are so tiny that they just fit in the palm of your hand, and they squeal like little piglets. Oh it's just deadly adorable. <3

I went riding yesterday, and it went pretty well. I found out that I am doing a lesson with a trainer that is a really good dressage and hunter jumper trainer. Exciting! We'll see how that goes though... I am kind of nervous to tell you the truth!

-Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment