Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Busy

I've been busy lately, so it's nice to be able to sit down and just type for a while. (That's your que to run if you don't like reading long posts). I got the chance to watch the Grammy's, and it was great! But Rihanna's performance, "Stay", was speechless. It was beautiful in every was possible. Taylor Swift was my 2nd favorite, and Ed Sheran with Elton John was also pretty neat because I am a huge Elton John fan. So glad I got to catch those parts of the Grammy's! My trainer is on vacation, so I haven't been riding for a few days. I will probably ride tomorrow, but two of our dogs had puppies, so I might not be able to make it. I am questioning whether or not I am really ready to show in a few months. I mean, if my trainer doesn't think that I am ready, then I won't do it. Because I really just want to make her proud. She is my whole world, and more than anything, I just want to make her proud of me. I just don't know how...

I opened up a new RPG that is going to be freaking epic! Someone is crushing on my character, and I prefer that they wouldn't, but hey, I'll get it figured out. I have been crazy with the piano covers lately! Okay, fine. I admit that I only did one. But I am getting ready to crank out Someone like you by Adele and Maple Leaf Rag by Scott Joplin. Look out for new ones!

Peace out!

-Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment