Monday, February 18, 2013

Computer & Pinterest

I have news! (Don't worry, their all good.) Well, my personal computer has been down for months, and I couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. Turns out the outlet was shorted, so I plugged it in across the room and voila! It works! One of the happiest moments of my life. (Well, maybe...) I have an addiction, and it is called pinterest. I freaking love that site. I could stay on there all day, and not get bored. Hopefully I will get a piano lesson this week. With the new puppies and all, we have been super busy. Thankfully though, I have been able to ride. My trainer is back, and I had an amazing lesson today! I am so happy right now. Just happy happy happy!

School is good. I had a half day today because I had to go riding, and it is presidents day. I am getting really far into school, and I should graduate by the middle or end of April. I might stretch out into May, but it all depends on if I have extra work to do. Lately, I have been running a lot. Almost always sprinting, but I really need to be working on my endurance. I want to be able to run fast, for a long distance. I am naturally an endurance runner, but if I put my mind to it I can be a sprinter to. Just depends on how I am feeling really... Today I was so excited to be able to get out and run, I just ran fast and hard, and even practiced jumping some bushes and pretending that they were hurdles. I wish I could do hurdle racing, but I don't have time for any more extra curricular activities. That's okay though! Because I am very content with my life, and I have been ever since the beginning of 2012. :)

-Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment