Friday, June 14, 2013

Bath time

Riding style: Jumping 
Duration: Eh, 45 minutes I think. Didn't time myself. 
Location: Pasture 
Weather: Mid 80's, sunny, slightly humid 
Horses rode: Red 

Hiya! So as you can see, I am prepping for tomorrow. (My first real pc meeting) Red is going to be so excited to be riding with some totally new horses! I haven't even been to my first official meeting, and I already love this club. :) I just hope that I do well tomorrow. I mean, it's not like it's a rating or something. But still... 

On another note, I just let Red trot/canter over some poles outside today, and then gave him a nice bath afterwards. He looks so cute and clean after his baths, and his coat is so soft! I've been currying extra good lately, and his coat looks fabulous. :D  

As soon as I got home, I went for a 40 minute bike ride, stopping once to switch dogs. (Told you guys yesterday how that works) Daisy is doing good, but I could see her more fit. Then again, she's a dog. I mean, am I obsessing? xD Poor dog, has to suffer exercise. Actually, I think that she enjoys getting out of the house and off the couch. I don't think she feels so attention deprived anymore! *Happy jig* 

Well, I'm off to finish my to do list for the night. At least I'm on summer break so that I can get all this stuff done. (Let me tell you a secret. Summer break ROCKS!) 

-Meghan 

No comments:

Post a Comment