Friday, March 1, 2013

Freezing

I am so cold right now. my parents won't turn on the heat in my room, but they will turn it on in their room? Uh uh. I don't play that game. At least I made time to watch a movie, taken to be exact. Excellent movie, if I do say so myself! I went to open gym today, and ran into my ex-karate teacher! I was so worried that my mom would sign me up for karate again, thank goodness she didn't. Surprisingly, I saw my BFF for the first time in at least a month. Sometimes I wonder if we are ever going to move back to the town we always seemed to belong in, Greenfield. My whole life is there, and I can't believe we haven't already moved there. We had so many chances when we were buying this house, but we lost all of those houses and expanded our search area to here... This location sucks.

Lately, I have been very inspired to write a book about my whole horse life, and have decided that I shall write a book about my first horse. (If and when I get it) I just keep thinking on where I am going to keep it at. As mentioned earlier, I found a dreamy stable, but it is 35 minutes away. *Sigh* I am going to forget about it and just try to put $2000 in the bank this year.

My warm bed is calling to me, so

peace out!

-Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment