Monday, March 4, 2013

Relaxing

I am so glad that I got to relax for a few hours tonight! Lately I have been busier than I have ever been in my life, and it was nice to have a few hours of computer time, music time, and reading time. Even there is still laundry and dishes, I just let them slip tonight. Tomorrow, I am going to work on making this blog a little more fun. Not so boring. Maybe I'll add some pics, and get a new theme? I don't know yet, but I do know that it needs to be updated some...

I went riding today, and I have been accomplishing a lot lately! Here are a few things that I can add to my list:


  • Handled my first buck 
  • Trotted a pair of doubles
  • Rode the monster bareback
I am so proud of myself! For some, that isn't a big list. But it is certainly an improvement for me. My April calender is jam packed with horsey events. Rolex, equine affair, Hoosier horse fair, etc. Hopefully, my trainer will let me catch a ride with her. If not, then I probably won't be going to any of those events.

Lately, I have been trying to eat healthier, and exercise more. Besides riding 5 days a week, every day I do 30 sit ups a day, walk/jog a mile or two (One on treadmill, and one and a half outside where it is SUPER hilly) and add on some serious house cleaning and a strict healthy diet, then I think I am good to go! I am a little tired from all of this work, but I have been sleeping deeper at night, and going to bed earlier so that I can get up a littler earlier in the morning to get things done before the rest of the family wakes up.

Sunday morning, I got certified as America's worst cook. Not that I mind, but I would like to be able to cook pancakes from scratch. My mom thinks I screwed up the batter, but who knows, and who cares. (I certainly don't...)

Peace out!

-Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment