Saturday, January 5, 2013

College...

I have been thinking college a lot lately. I think I want to go to St. Mary of the woods, but the tuition fees are $25k+... I would have to get a really scholarship, but with me playing piano, and being a decent rider, I think I might have a good chance! I sure hope so, because I really want to join this college. I am not sure what I want to major in yet though, so I have to get thinking about that...  I think I want to do something equine oriented, but I could see myself doing something along the lines of journalism, because I love to type and write. Any suggestions?

On a different note, I had a good ride today. Jumped, cantered bareback, rode all over the place outside, and plus, a bunch of friends came over and rode with me! :D

I hope everyone had a good Christmas, and is having an excellent new year! I know I certainly am... Awesome riding, getting really focused in school, and I can see myself turning into a new person, the person I so longed to be for so long...

Peace, and I hope you are having a very good new year!

-Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment