Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Karate chopping ugh.

I have to go to Brazillian Jiu Jitsu class today... Ugh. I don't really like it, but it gets me out of school for the day. AND before we go, we are going to drive by my possible future boarding stable! Eek! *Claps like a retarded seal and does freaky happy dance* I wonder what it will be like. I have seen pictures of it, but I only saw a picture of one of the barns. It isn't anything fancy, like a TB training farm. Just a happy, nice, back yard enviroment. The barn was built like 20-30 years ago, so you can probably see where I am going here. My current trainer has the cleanest barn in all of horse barn history. If I see a little poo flake in a stall, I have to pick it up. If there is a single cobweb, I instantly dust it off, if there is a spec of dust, then I am trained to grab the duster. I dust her arena. I FRIGGIN DUST HER ARENA! So as you can see, it is a shame that I am doing pasture board. I think I would be very helpful around the barn... :) Well, I am off to start school. Bye!

-Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment